I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fridays are for Family!!

Whitney, I have to give you the credit for my "Fridays are for Family" posts. I LOVE your "Mondays are for Melody", and thought it was such a GREAT idea, I HAD to have something as wonderful as that. So thank you for the idea!! That being said, guess I'm gonna hafta strap my camera back around my waist and take a BUNCH of pics. lol

Starting with these:
NOTE: there are a LOT of pics this time because it's the first post of this kind for me. Hey, don't say I didn't warn you!!! lol


 
This is Aubrey. She turned 3 in December, and most of the time "poses" for pics by putting her hands in front of her face!!
 
 
This is Kyle. He turned 10 in June. Can you say HAM? lol
 
 
Here's my teenager!!  This is Sara. She turned 15 in January. She's at a friend's birthday party and turned herself into the present!! lol
 
 
This is me. I think Kyle took this picture. He's a pretty good photographer, wouldn't you say?
 
 
 
 
Me with my two beautiful girls. Sara has a heart that's pure gold.

 
This is me with my wonderful hubby Scott and my precious daughter Aubrey. We rarely get pics with him because he's gone a lot. He's a truck driver.

 
Sara and Scott. I'm SO grateful they get along well. Technically, she's not his, but in his heart it does not matter. Nor in her's either.

 
Kyle and Aubrey together. She LOVES to watch him play games on his computer.

 
I love this pic of Scott and Aubrey!! The thing in her hand is a container of bubbles in the shape of a boot.


 And here's the last member of the family: Caleb! We I named him that because Caleb is actually the hebrew word for "dog". I couldn't resist naming him that when we found him lost in the snow in November of 2011. I'm so glad God directed him to us. He's such a good dog!!



So that's my family.......for now!! Yeah, it's no secret that I want another one. :) Hopefully I'll be pregnant right sometime between halloween and Thanksgiving.....then I'll have one in August. :)That's what I'd LIKE. Hopefully God will agree with me!! lol
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment