I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 3 films

 
 
Sorry I'm late with this one......had a bunch of things going on and got overrun!!

Here are 3 of the films that I really really love. Well, sort of. One of them changed my life for the better, so although it was not an easy show to watch, I love it for the effect it had on me. The other two were great to watch but still had a great message!!
 
#1: Passion of the Christ: DEFINITELY not easy to watch, but I can tell you this: my relationship with Jesus became REAL after I watched this show. I went from being a "casual christian" to a disciple of Jesus after watching it.
 
#2: Courageous. This is one of the BEST Christian movies I have ever seen, and it has a great message to go along with it!! I would love for every father or father figure to watch this movie!! It's THAT good!!
 
#3: Facing the Giants. Yes, the same people who did Courageous did Facing the Giants. Maybe that's why I like it so much!! hehehehe But Facing the Giants makes one believe in the power of DREAMS and how God can make them come true, and that NOTHING is impossible with Him!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment