I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 4 Books



ONLY 4 BOOKS??? hmmmmm. I have so many I like, though!!! lol

Alrighty, here goes.....

My absolute all-time favorite books:

1. The Bible....in the Amplified Version. Did you know the Amplified was written by women? So it has a LOT more words than the ones the MEN wrote!! lol I found that very interesting

2. The Left Behind Series......they all go together!! You have to read them all, and in order. :) Otherwise they would make NO sense at all. :)

3. Anything written by Francine Rivers, but particularly her Mark of the Lion series. They are VERY inspirational!!!

4. And my one NON-Christian Series I liked: Anne McCaffrey's Brainship-Brawn books: The Ship Who Sang, PartnerShip, The Ship Who Searched, The City Who Fought, The Ship Who Won, The Ship Errant, and The Ship Avenged. hehehe The others were better, but this one was fun if you like Sci-Fi that was written by a woman. :) Not many of THOSE around!! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment