I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rock and a hard place. Advice, anyone?

I feel like I'm stuck betweena rock and a hard place. My husband is an over-the-road truck driver. He's gone for 6 days (not even coming home nights), and then he gets home and is home for 2 days. He sees no way out of his job unless I go get a job as well. My issue is this: I do not want to have to go to work and let anyone else raise my baby. She turns 3 at the beginning of December. On the one hand, I want to be able to help my husband come home; I want to be able to help financially. On the other hand, it will rip my heart out to let someone else raise Aubrey. I firmly believe God gave her to ME to raise; He didn't give her to me so I could turn around and give her to someone else!!!

Anybody have any advice? Is there any way to combine my two wants?? I want to make money, AND stay at home with Aubrey. I've considered sales, but we have no money to go buy "inventory" for anything like selling jewelry or Avon or anything like that. HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment