I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 5 foods




Oh, I love this one, but picking out my favorite five foods is gonna be HARD!! I LOVE food. I eat almost everything. You will never find a less picky eater than me lol.

ok

1. Sushi. I LOVE sushi. I love going down to Canyon and eating at The King and I...they have Buffalo rolls!!

2. Anything involving seafood. Shrimp scampi and lobster!! That's what I had for my honeymoon dinner. First time I ever went to Red Lobster.

3. Anything Italian....but most especially stuffed tortellini...mmmm......

4. Medium rare steak (filet mignon ( if I can get it!) wrapped in bacon (bacon is a whole food group in itself!! lol) and garlic rosemary dill roasted potatoes, with grilled asparagus and peaches. lol That's my favorite birthday dinner. Along with a French Silk pie if I can get it. :) mmmmmmmmmm; I'm making myself hungry!!! lol

5. Chocolate!!! The absolute best thing EVER!!! Chocolate is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. lol lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment