I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 6 Places





ok, I have been to WAY more than 6 places in my lifetime, so I will tell you instead where I would LOVE to go. :D

1. I would LOVE to go to San Antonio with my husband for our anniversary, and spend a whole week there. I have no clue if this will happen in the way that I want. You see, he took his EX wife to San Antonio on their honeymoon. When he asked me where I would like to go for our honeymoon when WE got married, he almost choked when I told him that I wanted to go to San Antonio. Needless to say, he talked me out of it. But San Antonio is just about the only major city in the great state of Texas that I HAVEN'T been to yet.

2. I would like to go to Hawaii one of these days.....just to say I've been there!!!AND I want to go scuba diving there. And get some really great photos underwater. :)

3. I want to go to our nation's capitol. I have been around it several times, but never actually gone INTO it. I want to see the White House and go to Georgetown and go shopping!!

4. I want to go to the states in the US I haven't been to yet: Washington, Oregon, Montana (especially Montana; I hear it's really beautiful there), Alaska, Rhode Island, and Maine. I have BEEN everywhere else at some point in my life. :D Except Hawaii. But I put that at number 2 because I want to go to Hawaii BEFORE I go to the other states I haven't been to yet. lol

5. I would love to go to Israel and walk where Jesus walked and see the tomb where they buried Him and see the whole nation of Israel. :) And I want to do it BEFORE Jesus comes back. I KNOW that one day I will see Jerusalem. The Last Battle will be there and all the followers of Jesus will be THERE when it happens. I just want to see it beforehand.

6. HEAVEN. I can't WAIT to get to go to heaven and see the streets made out of gold, and the house prepared just for me, and the rivers of milk and honey. :) And to get to meet all the people that are HEROES in the Bible. And be able to talk to them about everything God did for them. And to be able to see the cherubim saying "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty!" Oh, how I long for that day!!! And when I finally get there, I don't think I'll ever want to go anywhere else. :D So I want to save that one for last. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment