I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 10 Secrets





10 Day YOU Challenge: 10 Secrets!! This sounds good, so I'm gonna give it a go!!

1. I used to make up imaginary stories in my head.....and then proceed to act them out!! All it took, though, was 1 person catching me (my brother) and that came to an abrupt end. He never let me live it down.

2. I used to be a compulsive liar....until I came to know the Lord. He changed that pretty quickly.

3. I love to sing and dance (at the same time)....but I'm not very good at either, so I do it behind closed doors!!

4. If I find a really good book, the housework doesn't get done. When I was reading the Left Behind series, the housework didn't get done for two solid weeks.

5. I hate to dust, wash windows, and iron clothes. I absolutely positively HATE to do any of those three things, so when I do them (I usually do them all on one day) I send EVERYONE away so I don't bite anybody's head off.

6. I used to read LOTS of romance novels, the more graphic, the better. But that was BEFORE I met my new (and very romantic) hubby. Now I have all the romance I need, and no longer even want to read the novels. lol

7. I have one show on TV that I love to watch: Extreme Makover: Home Edition. If I see that it's on, that's where the TV stays. If my hubby hogs the remote and won't keep it there, then I go into the bedroom to watch it....and lock the door!! lol

8. I love adrenalin rushes. :) I actually went skydiving when I was younger, and I'd LOVE to go cliff diving, and bungee jumping, and hang gliding. :) And one of these days I'd love to scale a sheer cliff wall. :)

9. I didn't get to go to my Prom when I was in high school, and I've always secretly hoped that one of these days I'll get to go. Like maybe a prom for people who didn't get to go when they were in high school.

10. The one person that I really and truly want to meet face to face who is famous: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. :) Betcha no one ever had me pegged as a girl who loves wrestling!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment