I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bear with me....

Please bear with me? I have never actually blogged anything before, but I DO like to write, so I decided to give this a try.

I have a friend (Hi Whitney!) who practically dared me to do this (lol). She's giving away some jewelry (those of you who know me KNOW that jewelry is my weakness, along with chocolate) and she told everyone that if we wanted to get our names in four times, we had to mention her in our blog, so here I am, mentioning Whitney Cramer, of Sippy Cups and Pearls fame, in my blog. lol So, Whitney, please put my name into your drawing 4 times. I really liked that bracelet. hahaha.

Here's just a little bit about me. I am a stay at home mom (my dream job since I was really little - thank you, Lord, for being so kind to me). I have a 14 year old daughter, a 10 year old stepson, and a 2 year old daughter, so I have one child I'm teaching to drive, one that has wild magnificent dreams with little basis in reality, and one who has recently decided that "Why?" is her favorite question. My husband is a truck driver, and he is gone most of the time. We both intensely dislike his job since it keeps him away 6 days out of 8, so we are looking for something else for him. I love my family and love being the glue that holds us all together. I am an animal lover. I have a little Yorkie named Caleb that I found and rescued last November. I'm one of those people who consider the family dog to be part of the family. I would no sooner get rid of the dog than I would get rid of my child. lol Those I love, I love fiercely. I'm stubborn and tenacious, like a bulldog. I don't let go of anything I believe in.

I'm a mass of contradictions. I hate confrontations, yet I have a black belt in karate. I love serving my family and my church, but I'm fiercely independent. I am merciful, yet almost brutally blunt at times. I'm an open book (what you see is what you get), though most people know very little about my past. I'm a dreamer, but when something needs to get done, I can be extremely efficient about getting it done. My house is almost always clean, but my car is almost always a mess. lol

I love God with all of my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength. I cannot WAIT until Jesus returns and I get to go to heaven with Him. I love my quiet time with Him, and long for the day when my faith becomes reality and I can see Him face to face.

Oh! And I've been hearing my biological clock ticking again. lol I want another baby. BUT, it has to wait until my husband comes off the road. So we've been praying for that REALLY HARD. Will you pray too, please?? I'll love you forever if you do!! lol

Well, to borrow a phrase from Bugs Bunny...."That's all folks!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment