I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 9 Loves



Nine loves? okay, here goes:

1. I love Jesus. With everything in me. I can't WAIT to meet Him when He comes back to the earth.....and the sooner the better!!

2. I love seafood and pasta. It shows, too. I have a well-rounded figure!!

3. I love my family. All of them. Including the ones I've adopted. But I especially love my husband. :)

4. I love to cook. Nuff said!

5. I love to curl up on the couch next to my husband in the wintertime with a fire going in the fireplace. I'll read a book while he watches TV. :)

6. I love traveling. I love being in the car going someplace. :) Especially if my husband and kids are with me. :)

7. I love babies. I love picking them up and talking to them and cuddling with them and making them smile and laugh.

8. I love to sing. I can come up with a song for any situation. :)

9. I love to go fast. Bike fast, drive fast....I missed my calling as an Indy driver!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment