I can't wait for Autumn!!!

I can't wait for Autumn!!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 8 fears



This one is gonna be tough. There's not much that I fear.......

1. I fear June bugs. That's really the only thing I truly fear. I actually saw a June bug fly into my mother's ear when I was a kid and it pierced her eardrum. She was screaming and running around like a madman. Scared the snot out of me......

2. I guess I fear big dogs that are acting threatening. But not a whole lot.

3. I kinda sorta fear people turning on me and becoming my enemy.

4. I got scared when I saw my baby wobbling at the top of the stairs (without a baby gate!!). I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my whole life!!

5. okay, I fear the Lord. That's another thing I truly fear. I fear what will happen to me if I deliberately disobey Him. He'll withdraw His protection and then I'd be at Satan's mercy. And we all know that he doesn't have any!!!

6. I fear getting into a car wreck (this is why I keep a tight rein on my lead foot).

7. I fear that my family (my mother and brothers) will go to hell when they die. None of them have accepted the Lord. I really don't want them to be at Satan's mercy.

8. I fear for the future of my children (especially if Obama gets re-elected!!! hahaha). This world is getting worse. It was bad enough when I was a kid. My kids are gonna face so much worse. Unless Jesus comes back within the next year. Then that fear goes away for good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment